D U B L I N B I Z C O A C H
WELCOME TO DUBLIN BIZ COACH
As a past photographer, I know how secondary, marketing for getting a solid customer base is an inconvenience and something that takes up too much time. We assume that people will view our spectacular images, pick up the phone and ask us to take thousands of pounds worth of pictures.
Unfortunately, this is the part which is the most important. Planning is essential in any business. After all is there a need for your photography? Do you take pictures of bugs, well if you do your market will be small.
There are some basics involved to get your business out there:1.
1.Find your niche, what makes you stand out. Concentrate on one subject and get good at it.
2. Automate your social media to link externally to your platforms. If you have an Instagram account, link it to Facebook and your blog.
3. Set up a blog ( WordPress is the most popular & they provide free sites and hosting.) They are easy to administrate and have tuitions on how best to blog. Post regularly and make content relevant and interesting.
4. Tell stories. Your images should relate to the customer and tell a story. Easy example, wedding photography should flow through the day and tell the viewer what happened with a touch of humour and style.
5. Get referrals from past customers. Show your work in the best light to show your style and brand.
6. Build an email list and create a schedule to target your audience with promotions and latest images.
7. Run contests and competitions. Prizes could consist of a free hours tuition or a discount on a commission
8. Become an influencer by linking with fellow professionals and offer tips to create interest.
9 Get satisfied customers to refer their friends and offer discounts.
10. Register on Google Business Pages with strong keywords and contact details to get noticed.
11. Join FB group related to your niche business. Engage with your customers and fellow photographers.
These are a few steps you could take to improve you marketing strategy. If you need to explore social media further, I am running courses on Instagram & Facebook to increase your client base.
For details PM me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Research is the key plus dedication and patience. Don’t give up.